This is the Prime Pages'
interface to our BibTeX database. Rather than being an exhaustive database,
it just lists the references we cite on these pages. Please let me know of any errors you notice.|
References: [ Home | Author index | Key index | Search ]
All items with author Selfridge (sorted by date)
- J. L. Selfridge, "Factors of Fermat numbers," Math. Tables Aids Comput., 7 (1953) 274-275.
- A. Hurwitz and J. L. Selfridge, "Fermat numbers and perfect numbers," Notices Amer. Math. Soc., 8 (1961) 601. Abstract 587-104.
- J. L. Selfridge and A. Hurwitz, "Fermat numbers and Mersenne numbers," Math. Comp., 18 (1964) 146--148. MR 28:2991
- J. Brillhart, D. H. Lehmer and J. L. Selfridge, "New primality criteria and factorizations of 2m ± 1," Math. Comp., 29 (1975) 620--647. MR 52:5546 [The article for the classical (n2 -1) primality tests. Table errata in [Brillhart1982]]
- F. Cohen and J. L. Selfridge, "Not every number is the sum or difference of two prime powers," Math. Comp., 29 (1975) 79--81. Collection of articles dedicated to Derrick Henry Lehmer on the occasion of his seventieth birthday. MR0376583 (Abstract available)
- C. Pomerance, J. L. Selfridge and Wagstaff, Jr., S. S., "The pseudoprimes to 25 · 109," Math. Comp., 35:151 (1980) 1003-1026. MR 82g:10030
- R. K. Guy, C. B. Lacampagne and J. L. Selfridge, "Primes at a glance," Math. Comp., 48 (1987) 183--202. MR 87m:11008
- J. Brillhart, D. H. Lehmer, J. L. Selfridge, B. Tuckerman and S. S. Wagstaff, Jr., Factorizations of bn ± 1, b=2,3,5,6,7,10,12 up to high powers, Amer. Math. Soc., 1988. Providence RI, pp. xcvi+236, ISBN 0-8218-5078-4. MR 90d:11009 (Annotation available)
- P. T. Bateman, J. L. Selfridge and Wagstaff, Jr., S. S., "The new Mersenne conjecture," Amer. Math. Monthly, 96 (1989) 125-128. MR 90c:11009
- P. Erdös, C. B. Lacampagne and J. L. Selfridge, "Estimates of the least prime factor of a binomial coefficient," Math. Comp., 61:203 (1993) 215--224. MR1199990