Frequently asked questions about primes
By Chris Caldwell
Here is a list of questions and answers for many of the frequently asked questions at this site. If you have difficulty finding what you want, you might try searching through the site.
- The definition of prime:
- Basic properties of primes
- Lists and records
- What are the first
- What is the
- What is the longest list of primes?
- Where is a list of the x-digit primes?
- I need a few small primes (say 10 to 300 digits)
- Mersenne Numbers
- What are the known Mersenne primes?
- What are the decimal expansion of the Mersenne numbers? (and how do you "say" these numbers?)
- Where is the next Mersenne prime?
- Questions from those who find primes:
- Questions from those who have proved something new
Printed from the PrimePages <t5k.org> © Reginald McLean.