Selected Theorems and their Proofs
By Chris Caldwell
This page indexes a number of theorems used on the prime pages. We will continue to add to it as time permits.
- A result of Euler and Lagrange on Mersenne Divisors
- All even perfect numbers are a power of two times a Mersenne prime
- Fermat's Little Theorem
- If 2n-1 is prime, then so is n
- Lucas-Lehmer Test
- Mills' Theorem - a generalization
- Modular restrictions on Mersenne divisors
- Prime-square Mersenne divisors are Wieferich
- Repeated sums of the digits of a perfect number
- There are infinitely many primes (index)
- There are infinitely many pseudoprimes base a
- Wilson's Theorem
Printed from the PrimePages <t5k.org> © Reginald McLean.